The LN2 vapor-based CryoPod™ carrier provides a safe, portable, and trackable solution for hand carrying temperature-sensitive biological materials. It reliably holds samples safely at -150°C or colder for over 4 hours. The CryoPod carrier displays and logs temperature, date, and time, plus features audible and visual alarms to warn if the temperature exceeds a user-defined range. The CryoPod carrier is compact and lightweight. It includes a handle for easy sample transport between long-term storage and the lab or workbench.
- The CryoPod carrier maintains samples below -150° C for over 4 hours. It can be carried by hand and is ideal for sample transport or handling of temperature-sensitive biological materials in or around a lab or campus.
- The CryoPod carrier extends the cryogenic cold chain from freezer or dry shipper to bench and back again. It monitors and logs temperature, date, time, and alarms – all events stored in memory and downloadable to a PC.
- No longer must researchers and clinicians rely on cumbersome, improvised, or potentially unsafe methods to transport or work with their cryogenic samples.
- Preservation: holds cells safely in an LN2 vapor environment at -150ºC or colder for over 4 hours
- Multi-Use: use for transport of samples or as a cryogenic work space when sorting or identifying samples
- Monitor: integrated visual temperature monitoring and two user-settable audible and visual alarms
- Audit: logs temperature, date, time, events, and alarms - all downloadable to PC
- User safety: vapor sample environment, light weight (13lbs/6kg), and ergonomic
- Automatic filling: Optional filling station provides hands-free LN2 charging in 10 minutes or less