Good science depends on good samples. Our priority is to prevent temperature cycling that can degrade the integrity of valuable biological material used for research.
Client needs vary. So it's key for a reliable partner to understand the complete relocation process. This way, samples arrive on time and without temperature variance. Brooks highly specialized cold-chain logistics and relocation team works with each client to develop a comprehensive, customized plan.
Lab transport services range from a materials-only move, lab relocation management projects, chemical packaging and transport, and lab animals move.
When disaster strikes, our mobile biorepositories are often called on by academic institutes, hospitals, and private companies to relocate biobanks threatened by weather or other conditions.
Our highly-trained staff follows industry best practices and stringent SOPs for managing a complete cold chain of custody. Our experts are IATA and USDOT trained and certified in logistics and packaging – and fully compliant with federal and state regulations.
- Trained relocation team – Specialized relocation services with custom built mobile biorepositories.
- On-site logistics team – Packaging and shipping of your materials or pre-conditioned packaging and dry ice fulfillment at your location.
- Off-site logistics team – Material storage in one of our biobanking facilities along with packing and shipping of your material on dry ice.
- High-value equipment relocation – Handled with care doesn't begin to cover it.
- Chemical packaging and transport – Safe and secure packaging of laboratory chemicals, reagents, and solutions.
Sample integrity is our priority.
- Save researchers time and reduce overall costs
- Allow researchers to focus on their work and remain productive.
- Track your biological sample collections during transit with advanced technologies.
- Support all your biological transport needs with one comprehensive resource.