Biorepository and Biobanking Sample Storage Services
Brooks Life Sciences manages the complete lifecycle of more than 200 types of biological samples and stores these samples in temperatures ranging from 27⁰C (room temperature) to -190⁰C (liquid nitrogen) storage.
We provide a global biobanking solution to facilitate your research project footprint with country specific or global services.
- Over 200 sample types.
- Offsite, onsite, and hybrid models.
- Highly-trained and qualified scientific and operations personnel within our facilities.
- Industry-leading operations and quality control process.
- Sample consolidations and visibility
- Audit trail tracking of samples within our FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Sample Management System
- Pioneer of Good Storage Practices (GSP)
Our biorepositories around the world utilize state-of-the-art sample storage processes and technologies, including over 150 SOPs for sample management and the most powerful sample management technology system in the industry, as well as our global data virtualization solutions. Our biorepositories in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific provide consistent processes to efficiently consolidate and optimize your sample assets. Our people, processes and technology can also be contracted to support onsite sample management at your facility to ensure the highest quality storage of samples at your research locations.
We Protect and Store Samples of All Shapes and Sizes
- Human/Animal Biologics: Blood, Tissue, Cells, DNA Storage, RNA Storage, Plasma, Forensics and Fluids
- Drug R&D Components
- Biological Test Materials: Reagents, Liquids, Washes and Powders
- Agricultural Plant Banking
- Research Materials: Slides, Powders, Paraffin Blocks and Test Materials
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
Sample Administration Services
We manage the sample from receipt of the specimen utilizing processes that protect the identity, integrity and chain of condition of the sample until a retrieval is requested.
- Shipment and Sample Tracking
- Consent Annotation
- Pathology Report Redaction