The sample is everything. So we manage the complete lifecycle of 200+ types of biological samples and store them in temps from 27⁰ C to -190⁰ C.
Our global biobanking solution facilitates your research with country specific or global services.
- Over 200 sample types
- Offsite, onsite, and hybrid models
- Expertly trained and qualified scientific professionals handle samples
- Industry-leading operations and quality control process
- Sample consolidations and visibility
- Audit trail tracking of samples within our FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant Sample Management System
- Pioneer of Good Storage Practices (GSP)
Biorepositories around the world utilize our state-of-the-art sample storage processes and technologies, including over 250 SOPs for sample management and the most powerful technology system in the industry.
Biorepositories in North America, Canada, Europe, and Asia-Pacific demonstrate consistent processes to efficiently consolidate and optimize your sample assets.
Our people, processes, and technology can also be contracted to support onsite sample management at your facility for quality storage at your research locations.
We protect and store samples of all shapes and sizes.
- Human/Animal Biologics: Blood, tissue, cells, DNA storage, RNA storage, plasma, forensics, and fluids
- Drug R&D Components
- Biological Test Materials: Reagents, liquids, washes, and powders
- Agricultural Plant Banking
- Research Materials: Slides, powders, paraffin blocks, and test materials
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
We manage the sample from the moment we receive it using processes that protect the identity, integrity and chain-of-condition until a retrieval is requested.
- Shipment and Sample Tracking
- Consent Annotation
- Pathology Report Redaction