FluidX™ AcoustiX™ Sample Tube - Labcyte® Echo® Qualified Consumable
Acoustic dispense direct from the tube.
The AcoustiX tube allows researchers to combine the benefits of FluidX 2D Coded Tubes and the Labcyte® Echo®, providing the drug discovery process with the robust assay data quality and an increase in compound consumption efficiency when compared with current, conventional methods.
|Working Volume||70 μL @5mm|
|Rack Option||SBS format 96-way rack|
|Tube Height with cap||14.7mm|
|Rack Height with lid||22.1mm|
|Coding||2D4 Quad Code on base|
|Capping Option||Internal Thread|
Acoustic dispense direct from the tube
- Labcyte® Echo® Qualified Consumable
Secure Sample Storage and Tracking
- Unique and permanent 2D4 Quad Code laser-etched on tube base
- Barcode ensures a permanent link between sample and data
- FluidX 2D barcodes can be scanned and decoded without removing tubes from storage racks, enabling data to be associated with individual tubes
- FluidX tubes have been leak tested to ensure sample security
- Non-silicone seal means the cap can never be overtightened
- Double-start thread engages in a maximum rotation of 180°, facilitating automation
For ordering information contact your local Brooks Life Sciences representative.