The nation’s top academic research institutions depend on Brooks Life Sciences to leverage the full potential of biological samples in their custody. They know that well-managed, state-of-the-art biorepositories can attract top researchers and promote new biomedical discoveries.
The institutions that are best positioned to support clinical trials and translate medical research into treatments at the fastest rate have a common priority: responding quickly to the growing need to give researchers access to large cohort sample collections and existing data.
Everything you need for your samples
Brooks advances tomorrow’s cures by improving the efficiency, quality, and sustainability of your biorepositories. We have the people, processes, and technology to help your institution improve the way you manage biobanks, offering a full portfolio of onsite and offsite sample management products and services designed to:
- Centralize access to data and samples, with products such as FreezerPro and BiobankPro, which give internal and/or external investigators an easy way to identify and share interesting samples—and stay compliant with specific governance
- Organize, rationalize, index, consolidate and store vast collections of diverse biological samples, using our global biobanks to capture more space for revenue-generating research and to reduce the unnecessary expense of storing and protecting unknown, useless or redundant biospecimens
- Maximize use of research data linked to existing biologic samples
- Increase lab efficiency with best-in-class, automation-friendly consumables and instruments
- Support small- and large-scale relocations with a vast network of global logistics capabilities. Brooks can support sample logistics for newly-recruited investigators or any other logistics needs.
- Recover the cost of storing and managing a vast collection of biological samples by making them accessible, both internally and externally, to a wider range of collaborative researchers
- Protect the integrity of all types of biospecimens with automated sample storage and retrieval systems, supported by redundant power and advanced monitoring technologies
If your academic institution is committed to growing your research enterprise through rapid research and discovery, Brooks Life Sciences can optimize your biobanks and prepare them for collaboration—physically and virtually.
Our services, technology and consumables support institutions such as:
|Mayo Clinic Research||Feinberg School of Medicine|
|Massachusetts General Hospital Research Institute||NYU Langone Health|
|Weill Cornell Medicine||Brigham & Women's Hospital Brigham Research Institute|
|Northwestern University||The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center|
|Duke University School of Medicine||Stanford University|
|Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute||University of Michigan|
|Johns Hopkins Medicine||Sloan Kettering Institute|
|University of California, San Francisco||Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai|