Our diverse range of clinical and discovery bioprocessing services ensure that the highest value of your sample assets is maximized throughout their lifecycle, anywhere in the research and development value-chain. Through strict adherence to globally consistent protocols, established with industry best practices and regulatory mandates, Brooks Life Sciences helps research teams transform samples into renewable resources for future research.
Our highly trained staff is certified to conduct sample preparation and analysis. Brooks offers a full range of services to break down tissue, cell and cell-free samples into precise matrix components like plasma, serum, PBMC, DNA, and RNA. Our fully automated nucleic acid extraction services include isolating total RNA from liquid biopsies and isolating cell-free DNA from fractionated blood samples. Our platforms reduce processing time and improve consistency by eliminating manual steps. We also maintain sample integrity through automated liquid handling with integrated barcode scanning systems.
Often, Brooks aliquots samples for customers before shipping, reducing risk and expenses at once with fewer vendor relationships and sample movements in the supply chain. Brooks can easily verify the viability of any DNA sample, and provide an annotated sample/aliquot audit trail of purity, yield, and concentration. These services empower our customers to focus on their research goals, while our team of experts protect sample integrity and consistency.
BioProcessing Solutions Alliance Center of Excellence Virtual Tour
Comprehensive Sample Preparation & Lab Analytical Services
- Sample Preparation & Extraction Services: Automated sample aliquoting and blood fractionation; Normalized biomaterial aliquoting/distribution; Tissue preparation and storage; DNA, RNA and miRNA extraction
- Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction Services: DNA, RNA and miRNA extraction from tissue, cells and cell-free sources
- Cell Culture and Stem Cell Services: Cell line establishment and processing; Tissue biopsies; Lymphoblastoid cell line creation; Stem cell line derivation and processing
- Genetic and Genomic Analytical Services: Gene expression profiling; Genotyping; Next-generation sequencing
- Tissue and Pathology Services: Slide preparation and preservation; H&E and frozen section analysis; IHC and special stain analysis; Macrodissection; Whole slide imaging; Diagnosis conformation and Pathology Reports
- BioInformatics and Analytical Services: Experimental design consultation; Production of common genetic maps; Resolution of linkages or genotyping discrepancies; DNA identity fingerprinting; Customizable data formatting
- Diverse Processing Capabilities: Our global network of laboratories process a range of samples including blood, biofluids and tissue and offer a comprehensive portfolio of cell culture, stem cell, genomic and bioinformatics services.
- Constant Compliance Tracking: Our constant tracking of parent/stock sample and child/aliquot relationships via an industry-leading, uneditable, 21 CFR-compliant database ensures quality control and efficient utilization of samples.
- Guaranteed 24-Hour Retrieval Turnaround: Brooks guarantees your samples are retrieved, prepared, and shipped within 24 hours of our receipt of the request.
- Business Continuity: Beyond our efforts to maximize the value of your sample assets, we have purpose-built redundancies for risk management. Each of our biorepositories in the United States, Germany, Singapore, and China have multiple layers of fail-safes in place to ensure the highest sample integrity in the event of power disruption or other disasters.