Strata™ Sample Management Software
Manage precious biosamples and compounds with the highest levels of security and confidence in your SampleStore™, BioStore™ and SE+ automated storage systems.
Strata software is the high-performance engine that drives the sample management process in Brooks Life Science Systems' SampleStore™, BioStore™ and SE+ automated storage systems.
Strata makes automated storage easy and convenient to use: no special engineering expertise is required to operate the system. Its reliability and flexibility assure your samples will be efficiently processed and securely protected.
- Using the SampleStore, BioStore and SE+ range becomes completely intuitive with Brooks’ Strata sample management software.
- The simplified user interface is easily configured for day-to-day operations, plus greater detail is available for “super users” via drill-down and advanced screens.
- Strata software is accessible from a workstation next to the store, remotely from a user’s office, or from home on a smartphone or tablet.
- The software simplifies integration with corporate IT systems and LIMS that support Web services and other technologies. It ensures reliable performance via intelligent diagnostics and error recovery
- With Strata, your staff can focus on the science rather than contending with disparate sample collection management systems.
- Sample security: conducts lifetime inventory and environmental tracking while compiling sample chain of custody and audit trail reports
- High performance and reliability: Provides full order control including drag-and-drop order prioritization. Optimizes throughput through more efficient batch workflows and order decomposition. System data logging and performance tracking assure reliability plus enable remote diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Easy-to-use interface: Intuitive, information-rich display with modern graphics permits operations with no special training. Customizable screens allow application-specific workflow presentation
- Remote access: data is accessible from any location using a laptop, tablet, or web-enabled device
- Seamless IT integration: flexible deployment options include active directory integration and encrypted system access passwords. LIMS options include Web services API, database, and file-based integration. Accessibility is highly configurable with definable user roles
- Automation interface: enables easy integration with Brooks’ Sprint™ 6 scheduling software and other work cell applications.