FreezerPro® Laboratory Information Management Software
The FreezerPro system is a scalable web-based sample inventory management system ideal for users managing hundreds of collections in all types of organizations ranging from lower throughput labs to central biorepositories with millions of records; delivers secure management of samples and sample information
- Complete sample management
- Track samples in and out of freezers
- Reporting and data export/import (multiple formats)
- Live and smart search
- Full audit trails
Eases lab operations
Enhances data accuracy
- FreezerPro is a class-leading frozen sample management solution that is indispensable to any modern scientific or pharmaceutical laboratory
- FreezerPro is an intuitive, fast, reliable and secure way to know precisely where a frozen sample is located even before opening the freezer door
- Around the world, more than 1,000 companies depend on FreezerPro for their daily sample management operation
- And now FreezerPro is available on the Cloud: FreezerPro Cloud requires no IT deployment — just a click of an URL, login, and start managing your samples
- It's the sample management solution scientists prefer, now easier to adopt than ever
- Deployed in hours, not weeks: FreezerPro automates more daily sample management operations than more expensive and difficult to deploy software solutions
- Makes daily lab operations easier: FreezerPro Cloud records information for sample check in and out, aliquotting and inheritance, plus storage location data with only a few clicks or a drag of the mouse
- Enhances accuracy and availability of lab information: advanced data mining, automatic data validity checks, hundreds of alert settings and embedded integration with Microsoft Excel are just a few of the tools users and admins have to ensure that data is input properly and is immediately accessible for analysis and reporting
- Since 2007, hundreds of lower throughput labs with less than a dozen freezers, as well as central biobanks with millions of records, have relied on FreezerPro for secure management of samples and sample information
14 day free trial
Gold customer support
No language barriers
Engineered with care
No IT requirements
Lower capital expenditure
The FreezerPro Cloud uses state-of-the-art, cross-region servers and storage technologies managed directly by Brooks Life Sciences and able to be accessed by customers via a web browser from anywhere in the world, at any time
- Choice between public or private Cloud offering
- Choice of datacenter (East Coast, West Coast, Europe, Asia)
- High availability - 99.99% guaranteed
- Infrastructure services including advanced malware protection, system monitoring, backups and retention services, and more
- Support for HIPAA and CLIA regulated customers
- 14 day free trial: start evaluating FreezerPro today! Fill the form and we'll have your dedicated instance ready in 24 hours
- Gold customer support: each FreezerPro Cloud plan includes our best Gold Support with online, email and phone technical support
- No language barriers: FreezerPro speaks your language and supports variety of custom date/time formats
- Engineered with care: with FreezerPro Cloud, you do not have to purchase hardware, install software, or manage your system infrastructure
- Public cloud: with Public Cloud, customers can access their FreezerPro environment directly via the Internet from anywhere in the world
- Private cloud: with Private Cloud, customers can access their FreezerPro as an extension of their internal network via secure connections such as IPSec or MPLS
Whether your lab needs a quick solution to replace error-prone manual data capture practices or your international collaboration needs a repository to capture and securely share findings in real-time, FreezerPro Cloud is the solution
- Scaling infrastructure: as your lab’s data volume increases, FreezerPro Cloud will dynamically adapt available computational resources to meet the new load, ensuring constantly optimal performance without interruptions
- FreezerPro Cloud runs each instance applications inside a container, making it easier to scale and make changes on the fly
- Increased functionality offers better sample management practices
- Choose to upgrade editions at any time to leverage more functionality
Before using FreezerPro, many laboratories utilized Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to manage sample inventory; today, many of them still do
- FreezerPro Cloud offers a free, downloadable Microsoft Excel add-in tool
- This add-in makes adopting FreezerPro Cloud even easier
- Can be used for an easy, one-time data migration or on a daily basis to import/export data
- Brooks Life Sciences also offers a complimentary, extensively utilized Developer API with FreezerPro Cloud Enterprise plan
- Transition your existing solutions with ease, rather than replacing them all at once
Data security in the cloud is a serious concern; FreezerPro Cloud encrypts data in transit and at rest so that your data is always safe and secure
- Security features on all editions: 1028 bit encryption; secure socket layer; operating system level vulnerability monitoring
- Available security features: advanced persistent threat testing; security log monitoring
- Strict operations mode and HIPAA: compliance is supported in all FreezerPro editions; comprehensive validation manual for FreezerPro Cloud also available
- FreezerPro Cloud also supports: FDA 21 CFR Parts 11, 21, 58, 210, 211, 820, cGLP/cGMP, section 508 Accessibility Guidelines, HIPAA
- Biobanking: supports all of biobanking needs from sample receipt to processing and storage to shipment and reordering
- Clinical sample tracking: provides the most powerful, accurate, and efficient means necessary to track every sample handled by your clinical laboratory
- Specimen tracking: includes a number of features designed with specimen tracking in mind, including user-friendly virtual freezers and sample inheritance tracking
- Freezer inventory: FreezerPro Cloud's virtual freezer capability allows for accurate and efficient searches in and amongst freezers and boxes for locating the required samples
- Laboratory information management: a laboratory information management system (LIMS) that focuses on sample management at time of receipt, during registration, throughout the workflow process, and in storage or disposal
|Complete sample management||✔||✔|
|SSL data encryption||✔||✔|
|Track samples in and out of freezers||✔||✔|
|Icon-based display of box contents||✔||✔|
|Sample inventory alerts||✔||✔|
|Easy to follow workflows||✔||✔|
|Reporting and data import/export||✔||✔|
|Live search by word/part of keyword||✔||✔|
|Live query builder and smart folders||✔||✔|
|Full audit trails||✔||✔|
|Mobile devices support||✔||✔|
|Microsoft Excel add-in||✔||✔|
|Comprehensive barcode label and RFID tag designer||✔||✔|
|Barcode printing for vials, boxes, freezers||✔||✔|
|2D code plate scanner support||✔||✔|
|Biotillion BoxMapper support||✔||✔|
|Support for sample sources, groups and pick lists||✔||✔|
|Report templates (visual report builder)||✔||✔|
|Support for freezer sensors||✔|
|Permission-based access restriction to sample info||✔|
|Templates for one-click Aliquoting™ enterprise||✔|
|GLP mode for strict operations||✔|
|Support for custom vial identifiers||✔|
|Supports HIPAA compliance||✔|
|User authentication via active directory domain services (LDAP)||✔|
|Application programming interface (API)||✔|
|Advanced workflow management||✔|
|Critical level monitoring - define custom alerts||✔|
|Available communication, shipping and testing modules||✔|
All editions include a choice of datacenter (East Coast, West Coast, Canada, Europe, Asia).
Use these options to request a free trial:
All editions include a choice of datacenter (East Coast, West Coast, Canada, Europe, Asia).
FreezerPro Cloud utilizes the Concurrent Access model. Customers are allowed an unlimited number of logins and are only limited by the number of those simultaneously logged in.
What is FreezerPro Cloud Service?
Brooks Life Sciences offers creation of a public or private cloud environment for your company. The cloud environment is used for FreezerPro deployment. FreezerPro Cloud Service includes application Support and Maintenance. FreezerPro Cloud Service can be used for multiple environments such as development, testing, validation, training, and production. As with the on-site deployment, application access will be done via. web-browser. User experience will be unchanged.
What types of cloud offerings are available?
Public Cloud and Private Cloud deployment options are offered. With Public Cloud, the users will be using the internet to access FreezerPro. Private Cloud option offers additional security as it is an extension of the internal customer network.
When software updates are performed, will the system be unavailable?
The Brooks Life Sciences Software Support Team will notify you within a specified time frame to perform maintenance as required and minimize impact to your business.
Can we still interface Barcode Printers and Plate Scanners?
With Private Cloud Deployment Barcode Printers and Scanners are interfaced the same way as in on-premises installation. If Public Cloud Deployment is selected, Brooks Life Sciences will provide additional instructions on connecting Barcode Printers & Plate Scanners.
Does your company provide mechanisms for ensuring secure data transfers between our company and your organization?
Data in-transit is secured with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
Who maintains the infrastructure in the cloud environment?
Brooks Life Sciences is responsible for maintaining the infrastructure of your cloud environment. Infrastructure Maintenance includes Installation, Updates Management, and Malware Protection.
Does FreezerPro Cloud Service offer a HIPAA compliant solution?
FreezerPro software is designed to be HIPPA compliant. All data is hosted in a secure “cloud” based infrastructure.
How is the data backed up?
An automatic backup of the DB and the uploaded files is performed daily at 1 AM Eastern Time.