BioStore™ III Cryo -190°C System for 250mL Cryobags
The latest version of BioStore III Cryo brings simple, automated management for 250mL cryobags to the market for the first time, enabling users to avoid the risk of errors and variability inherent in manual inventory handling.
- Integration with Chart/MVE 1800 high efficiency liquid nitrogen (LN2) freezer technology
- Complete automation for storage and retrieval for up to 1,000 BioStore III 250mL
cryobags includinginventory management through an intuitive touch screen interface
- Fast, hands-off cassette retrieval that takes less than one minute per request
- 3.0 Software with available muti-user library management, 21-CFR-11 compliant software with complete reporting, multi-user access controls, and web API connectivity to LIMS systems
- Compatible with Brooks Life Sciences CryoPod Carriers and CryoPod Filling Station
- Energy efficient refrigeration using < 11 L per day LN2
- 21-day hold time in case of LN2 interruption, offering optimum risk mitigation
- Improved ergonomics and minimized injury risk
- Sample integrity: Consistent -190°C temperatures achieved for from top to bottom using LN2
vapor. A sample integrity calculator protects samples from excessive warming by predicting their temperatures based on experimental evidence. Integrity is further enhanced by protecting innocent samples during storage and retrieval transient exposures. Racks are quickly pulled into an insulated sleeve, significantly slowing transient warming.
- Sample security: 20-day safety hold time below -135°C (Tg) with full manual access if power or LN2 are disrupted.
- Sample tracking: the system has comprehensive inventory management with vial-level ID, audit trail, reports, and LIMS connectivity.
BioStoreIII controller software and touchscreen enable efficient order management and execution. It's easy-to-use graphical interface permits tube-level inventory management plus sample storage, retrieval, and auditing. The software monitors storage environment data and has comprehensive error handling. LIMS connectivity is available for real-time sample management. Full 21-CFR-11 reporting capability is available. Administrator-defined libraries and access control can optimize the system as a shared resource.