BioStore Cryo Semi-Automated Freezer
LN2 Cryo Automation
Now easier, simpler and more affordable with enhanced sample protection and superior lab productivity.
The BioStore™ Cryo semi-automated LN2 starter system enables you to plan for and progress toward a fully automated liquid nitrogen sample storage system in the future. The BioStore semi-automated LN2 freezer uses the Brooks™ proprietary system to rotate the carousel holding sample cryoboxes for precise, convenient retrieval.
Through secured access, users can simply select the needed sample rack on the touch screen which will intuitively rotate the carousel to the desired rack being requested. Removing the rack is simple utilizing the specialized rack removal tool. No more reaching inside the cryo freezer to spin the carousel and struggling to identify racks through the fog.
BioStore Cryo – Semi-Automated LN2 Freezer:
- Excellent value: priced close to manual freezers and full automation upgrade ready
- Vapor phase LN2 storage of samples at -190°C
- 20 day average emergency hold time before samples reach critical temperature of -135°C
- Capacity for up to 630 2" cryoboxes (63,000 2mL or 123,480 1mL FluidX vials)
- Accommodates most cryoboxes, vials, SBS plates and cassettes
- Industry leading Chart MVE LN2 vacuum freezer
- Wide range of racks for flexible inventory design
- Fully upgradeable to the BioStore III Cryo automated LN2 freezer system
- Upgradeable to full SW inventory tracking as a BioStore III or LIMS integration