BioInventory Sample Management Software
Fast, flexible and secure – 24/7 real-time access to global sample inventory database. BioInventory is a world-class, cloud-based and enterprise-wide sample management software system used by life sciences research and development customers of Brooks Biostorage services to manage, track, ship, audit and dispose samples virtually via secure cloud-based access.
Already a user of BioInventory? Login Here
- BioInventory™ software is a simple to use software solution for our sample management services customers, that provides 24/7 virtual access to their inventory, shipment and receipt status for samples stored anywhere at our network of biorepositories in the US, Germany, Singapore, and China. This software solution is also available to organizations who manage their own sample storage but can benefit from the efficiencies of a software service to coordinate intake, preparation, shipping, and disposal of research samples assets in real-time.
- BioInventory software users can access sample information through a secure web portal and can integrate outside data into the portal for a more comprehensive portrait. BioInventory software integrates with any LIMS or other systems securely, with cloud back-up in the event of an emergency.
- Through our onsite model, we come to your facility, understand your research project goals, complete an inventory assessment of existing samples, and install BioInventory software. Our expert staff completes all initial steps to empower better sample management at your location. No matter how hands-on or hands-off your sample lifecycle management needs, our comprehensive quality management and real-time data access sample management software, assures the highest sample value and integrity with the highest confidence.
- Barcode Automation: Each sample in the group is assigned a unique barcode during processing, effectively minimizing the risks of confusion and making retrieval easier when a sample is needed.
- On-Demand Reporting: BioInventory software can prepare traditional reports or a custom report on-demand.
- Compliance and Due Diligence: The database maintained in the software is US FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- Visual Dashboards: BioInventory's streamlined software interface allows users to view sample records and the status of any requests for retrieval, shipping, or disposal in a single location.