Biobanking Sample Management System
Define better workflows for your lab. BiobankPro is so flexible, it can configure to what you want.
Dynamically track all parts of the sample lifecycle. BiobankPro treats each sample as an individual – not just part of a collection.
Use this system to anchor your workflow and improve your processes. BiobankPro saves time and money. And makes it easy to manage your inventory.
BiobankPro gives your lab an out-of-the-box web-based clinical and translational sample management software application to manage all aspects of a sample lifecycle. Flexible and configurable, it defines workflows for your lab to follow. It also gives you instant visibility into study visit and timepoint planning with an automated workflow engine to improve efficiencies. Which means you save time and money.
Dashboard capabilities provide a display of key data and metrics needed for daily operations. Create a complete picture of your biorepository and identify opportunities to gain efficiencies by using built-in graphs for storage capacity, specimen types, and freezer contents.
From planning and collection to retrieval and analysis, BiobankPro aggregates all data and tracks each move for every individual sample. Giving you protection and regulatory compliance for all sample data in one centralized platform.
- Configurable Workflow Engine: BiobankPro configures to your SOPs and workflows. As these change, BiobankPro defines better workflows to follow and keeps you on track.
- Study Visit and Timepoint Planning: Define expected samples and metadata to be captured during a participant visit and label individual collection events within that visit.
- Sample Collection Templates: Create your own sample collection templates.
- Client Portal: Give external collaborators the opportunity to view, query, and request samples for research.
- Configurable sample management workflows
- Patient consent management
- Study management
- Study visit and timepoint planning
- Sample inventory management
- Requests, registration, shipments, and destruction
- Aliquoting, derivatives, and pooling
- Testing, assays, and batches
- Collection kits
- Client portal
- Charts, dashboards, and reporting
- Advanced data mining, ad hoc, and canned queries
- Barcode printing
- Integration with external data sources
- Full chain of custody and sample lineage
- Configurable alerts with emails
- Role-based security
- Audit trail
- Regulatory compliance (FDA 21 CRF Part 11, GLP/GMP)
- On-premise or cloud-hosted deployments
BiobankPro is a registered trademark of RuRo® Inc.