BiobankPro® Specimen Processing Database
BiobankPro® provides its users with a structured biobanking solution that has the flexibility of a LIMS.
- What if you could record and centralize the entire history of a sample with the scan of a barcode? With BioBankPro specimen processing database, it’s that simple. The centralized software provides instant access to sample records, requests, shipment history, and more. The BioBankPro database also monitors storage temperature and tracks specimens when they are out of cold storage to ensure a full chain of custody is documented.
- The BiobankPro database is designed to manage specimen processing and storage with capabilities such as batch processing documentation for aliquoting, pooling, and derivatives, as well as any processing performed prior to running assays. Streamline your processes as your specimens move from receipt through the laboratory to storage, shipment, or destruction.
Integrated Data Repository
- No need for multiple systems tracking different types of data. Instead, store your specimen inventory, processing, and experimental data all in a single location annotated with clinical, subject, and assay data for analysis and identification of trends. Configurable validation checks ensure validity and accuracy of data and reduce data entry errors.
Charts & Dashboards
- The BiobankPro database includes several built-in key analytical data displays and charts, allowing managers to gain a complete picture of the biobank and identify opportunities to reduce expenses. Each user additionally has a personal dashboard, giving them a quick way to update tasks, send communications, or view other items assigned to them, thus making your biobank run more efficiently.
- Centralized Data Management: The BiobankPro® database centralizes sample data and makes it accessible on-demand.
- More Efficient Workflow: We’ve created features to help you manage your team as well. Label your projects and organize your samples under different workflows to promote efficiency and ensure data security.
- External Integration: The BioBankPro database includes a client portal for researchers, and can also integrate with external data sources and instruments for accurate, comprehensive, real-time accuracy.
Cutting edge features that set BiobankPro® apart
|Virtual Inventory Storage||✓||✓|
|Customizable Biobanking & Research LIMS Workflows||✓|
|Specimen Storage Check In/Out||✓||✓|
|Specimen Processing Worksheets||✓|
|Batch Processing Documentation||✓|
|Built-in Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) Module||✓|
|Chain of Custody||✓|
|Patient Consent Management||✓|
|Configurable Alerts With E-mails||✓||✓|
|Testing & Assay Management||✓|
|Instrument & Reagent Management||✓|
|Charts & Dashboards||✓|
|Tabular Report Printing||✓||✓|
|Complex Report Designer||✓|
|Advanced Data Mining, Ad-Hoc and Canned Queries||✓|
|Comprehensive Barcode Label and RFID Tag Designer||✓||✓|
|Barcode Label Printing||✓||✓|
|RFID Tracking Compatible||✓||✓|
|Integration with External Data Sources||✓||✓|
|Process Automation Based on External Data Sources (CTMS, EMR, EDC)||✓|
|Limfinity® BRICK Compatibility||✓|