10x10 Cryo Rack
The 10x10 Cryo Rack is specifically aimed at users who have freezer racking set up for Cryo Freeze Boxes, wanting to store sample storage tubes such as the FluidX 1.9ml Next-Gen Jacket Sample Tube. The 10x10 Cryo Box is compatible with a broad range of tube formats.
Designed to fit in freezer racking set up for Cryo Freeze Boxes, the 10x10 Cryo Rack enables ease of access to samples with an open bottom to allow 2D Code reading on the Perception HD LF.
The 10x10 Cryo Box is compatible with a broad range of tube formats, allowing you to store legacy collections and maintain ease of access to your valuable samples.
|Rack Options||Available in two lid heights to suit tube height|
|Rack Height||With Lid: 48.2mm|
|Rack Material||Polycarbonate (Black PP for Direct Laser Coding)|
|Lid Material||Polycarbonate (clear with rack position markings)|
|Rack Coding Options||Direct Laser-etched 1D Linear Barcode, 2D Rack ID on Base of rack|
|Temperature Range||Min: -196*C (Gas Phase Liquid Nitrogen) Max: +130*C|
|Tube Options||2.0ml External Jacket Tubes, 1.5 & 1.9ml External Next-Gen Jacket Tubes|
- Holds 100 tubes in 10x10 array
- Cryo racks can be supplied with a unique 2D barcode identifier which can be read at the same time as the tube 2D barcode, to provide more secure sample tracking
- Open bottom for 2D barcode decoding on Perception HD LF reader
- Compatible with 1.5 & 1.9ml External Next-Gen Jacket and 2.0ml External Jacket Tubes
- Unique identifier on every freeze box, in 1D & 2D format
- Optimises storage space by increasing sample density from 48 tubes to 81 tubes
|66-1800||Black 10x10 Polycarbonate Cryo Rack with Clear Lid, with Laser-Etched 1D linear barcode and 2D Rack ID, 10 Racks per Case|