London Calling - World Advanced Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress 2019
London Calling. Brooks Life Sciences - Simple Cryogenic Lab Inventory Solutions.
Visit Brooks Life Sciences - Stand 16 - World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress 2019, London.
Brooks Life Sciences cryogenic division delivers solutions to help maintain the cryogenic cold chain, as well as a documented audit trail.
In the evolving space of cell therapy and personalized medicine, cryogenic infrastructure that controls and documents time, temperature and chain of custody will be critical in reliable delivery of leading edge treatments to patients.
World Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine Congress is Europe’s most important advanced therapies conference and exhibition with 1000+ attendees and 300+ speakers. With an agenda covering gene therapy, gene edited cell therapies, stem cells & regenerative medicine - The event covers each stage of development of cell, gene and immunotherapy - from bioprocessing through clinical translation to reimbursement, market access and delivery to patient.
Visit us at Stand 16 - to discuss how cryogenic sample management can be made easy.
Not to be missed:
Panel Discussion - How to manage cell and gene therapy delivery from ‘end to end’
Date: Thursday, May 16 2019
- Alan K. Smith, Executive Vice President, Technical Operations, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- Mark Lowdell, European President, ISCT; Professor of Cell and Tissue Therapy, UCL
- Lior Raviv, Vice President Development, Pluristem Therapeutics
- Angela Scott, Chief Operating Officer, TC Biopharm
- Albert Ribickas, Bone Marrow Transplant Manager, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Ian Pope, Global Director Cryo Solutions, Brooks Life Sciences
- Jean-Pierre Latere, COO, Celyad
- Marc Turner, Medical Director, Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service
- Sample collection, handling and logistics
- Product distribution
- Cryo-shipping strategies
- Manufacturing automation and cell therapy
- Reimbursement and integrated care
Having worked in the field of cryogenics for more than 30 years, as VP and President of Planer PLC and Chart Industries Biomedical Division, as Principal of Core Cryolab Inc and Cells for Life Cord Blood Bank, VP of Business and Market Development for Cryo Associates Inc and currently as the Global Director of Cryogenic Automation for Brooks Life Sciences. Ian has designed and built facilities for critical storage for CDC, FDA, NIH and many organizations throughout the world, has lectured at scientific meetings globally and consulted with leading organizations worldwide.
See you in London!
BioStore III v. Manual – Brooks Life Sciences
The BioStore III from Brooks Life Sciences is making cryogenic sample management easy!
Save time - No more lifting racks – Sample Temperature Protection – Real-time inventory and reporting.