Structured to support comprehensive lifecycle management for a diverse range of sample assets and give researchers the tools they need.
Over 200 types of samples are stored at biorepositories in China, where we enforce adherence to GxP guidelines – including Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), Good Tissue Practice (GTP), and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
We are the industry pioneer of Good Storage Practices (GSP) and comply fully with US FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11.
Lifecycle of Sample Management Services
|Plan||Development of sample protocols and business continuity plans.|
|Collect||Supply and cold-chain management experts manage collections, relocation, and storage of a broad spectrum of samples.|
|Transport||Three levels of sample relocation service support transport of small shipments via standard international air carriers to large scale shipments.|
|Process||Integrated, state-of-the-art scientific approach and technology infrastructure delivers advanced sample bioprocessing and biobanking solutions.|
|Protect||Validated storage units, temperature monitoring, automated alerts, and backup equipment form the business continuity plan for all samples.|
|Retrieve||Retrieval and shipment of samples within 24 hours of request by an internationally certified sample transport team.|
|Dispose||Regulatory-compliant sample destruction provides a more efficient way of managing the rationalization and disposal of stored samples.|
Automated Sample Storage Systems
Global leader in automated cold-chain sample management for drug discovery and storage applications.
Over 1 billion samples in storage
- Comprehensive M, L, XL store offering at temps from room temperature to -80°C
- Storage capabilities will handle virtually any sample container type
- Consulting expertise
- Automated stores in 19 of the top 20 pharmaceutical organizations worldwide
- Global service capabilities
- High-density dynamic storage
- -190°C vapor storage environment
- Comprehensive inventory management with vial level ID, audit trail, reports, and LIMS connectivity
- Outstanding ergonomics and minimized risk of user injury
- 20-day safety hold time with full manual access if power or LN2 disrupted
- Proven automation expertise
Consumables and Instruments - FluidX
- Sample storage tubes
- Sample labeling, bar-code scanning, and auditing instruments
- Highest quality and performance
- Maximize storage space – increase working volume
- Simple set-up and easy to use
- Comprehensive sample tracking
- Unique AirFilm thermal seal for tubes
- Unique 2D rack ID
- IntelliXcap™ – Fastest capper/decapper system in the industry
Customized sample management solutions will shape the future of scientific discovery in Asia. Let us help you get there first.
+86 21 3182-0576 (1200)